Submission deadline extended to 14 October 2015.
Contributions for oral and/or poster presentations are invited. Abstracts of a maximum of one page (including figures and references) should be submitted online by 14 October 2015.
Guidelines for abstract file preparation
- Length: 1 A4 page including all figures, text and references
- File format: .pdf and .docx
- Page size: A4 paper (N.B. not US Letter), 25mm margins, no page numbers or running heading/footers (these will be added during production of the abstract book)
- Font: Arial or Helvetica, size 11pt
- Title: include the full title in the submission file, do not use all caps
- Authors and affiliations: include full names of all co-authors and corresponding affiliations, with presenting author underlined
- Abstract text: single line spaced
- Abstract figures/references: include an informative caption for any figure, scheme, or illustration in your abstract. The abstract books will be in black and white, so check any colour figures to be sure they remain intelligible in greyscale.
To submit an abstract, please click here.
Information for submitting your abstract
If you have previously submitted an abstract or registered to attend an IOP Conference, please log in. For new users you will need to create an account. If you have forgotten your password, you can request details from the login page. Please note your submission will not be completed until you reach the "submission confirmation" page.
- Enter your abstract title
- Indicate whether the work is predominantly student work
- Enter co-author(s) details if applicable (fields marked with * are mandatory)
- File upload submission - Upload your file in the correct format (PDF or .doc)
- Select the presenting author from the drop down list
- Review your submission and select submit
The corresponding author will receive an email confirming the submission. If you do not receive an email, your abstract may not have been received and you are advised to contact the conferences team by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800.
Authors can amend their submission online up until the abstract submission deadline.
Please see below a full list of topics for Electrospinning: Principles, Practice and Possiblities 2015 conference
- Energy Applications
- Medical Applications
- New Applications for Electrospun Fibres
- Principles and Theory of Electrospinning
- Properties of Electrospun Fibres
- Reactive Electrospinning
- Structure and Morphology of Electrospun Fibres
- Technology of Electrospinning
If you are unable to submit your abstract online, please email the conferences team by email to email@example.com or telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800. Please ensure that you quote the name of the event when contacting us.